Over 65 Years of Creative Solutions
M&M Inc. changed its name from M&M Displays to better represent our expanding range of capabilities. M&M is a multi-faceted operation, specializing in medium to large format Screen Process and Digital Printing for custom POP Displays and retail signage. Our state of the art screen and digital printing equipment provides our customers with the highest of print quality at exceptional cost savings. We have received industry awards recognizing our printing but the most coveted award we pursue is our customer’s satisfaction on a job well done.
With over 65 years of technical and creative experience, M&M has achieved a level of printing and design expertise that reflects in the clarity and quality of our work. Founded in 1942 as a local Philadelphia print shop, Vincent Mace, an Italian immigrant, had a dream to put his art school talents to work in an engaging career. World War II derailed those plans when he enlisted to serve in the US Army. Upon his return in 1945, he pursued his dream to create a high quality screen printing and POP company in the rapidly growing retail marketplace. Vincent retired in 1995 having realized his dream. Today, M&M is a 3rd generation family owned business with over 100,000 square feet of design and manufacturing capacity. The family and our employees continue the business legacy with a commitment to creativity, idea generation, problem solving, investment in technology and most of all customer service.
We've Gone Solar!
As a producer of durable goods we recognize our responsibility to lessen our impact on the environment around us. With that in mind, we have taken various measures to not only improve our carbon footprint, but to set an example for other companies in our community.
- In 2010 M&M invested over $1,300,000 in a solar panel energy system that generates electrical output to satisfy 50% of our annual energy needs.
- Our most frequently used materials: polystyrene, cardboard, and Falconboard are all 100% recyclable.
- Our screen printing and digital inks are environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- We have eliminated the need for non-biodegradable exposure films with our direct to screen unit, Jetscreen System.
- We continually research new recyclable and environmentally friendly materials and bring that education to our clients.