We've Gone Solar!
As a producer of durable goods, we recognize our responsibility to lessen our impact on the environment around us. It is with that in mind that we have taken various measures to not only improve our carbon footprint. Our new green innovative is setting the standards for other businesses in our community.
- In 2010 M&M invested over $1,300,000 in a solar panel energy system that generates electrical output to satisfy 50% of our annual energy needs.
- Our most frequently used materials: polystyrene, cardboard, and Falconboard are all 100% recyclable.
- Our screen printing and digital inks are environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- We have eliminated the need for non-biodegradable exposure films with our direct to screen unit, Jetscreen System.
- We continually research new recyclable and environmentally friendly materials and bring that education to our clients.