M&M has invested heavily in recent years on a range of fully automated inline large format screen printing equipment along with our JetScreen DX Direct to Screen Exposure Unit that allows for the highest quality screens, up to 85 line, without the need for costly films. This pairing allows for higher quality and sharper prints with less prepress time and more efficient run times. We offer a full line of presses from single color to six color in-line that range in size up to 96”. We can accommodate large single run signs or run multiples up for better pricing. Screen Printing still offers the best alternative for fade resistant UV graphics in High volume runs. Whether is it matching a PMS color logo or eye catching 4 color process graphics.
- High volume capacity
- Large format capability
- Fade resistant UV inks
- Quick turn around
- Competitive prices
Large Format Digital Printing
M&M continues to set the standard for Hi-Speed Large Format Digital Printing by continuing to invest in the newest and best digital printing equipment. Our current digital inkjet press sets a new standard in UV printing by combining increased production speeds with enhanced image quality. It also delivers the critical color accuracy and consistency that our clients demand. So when speed, image resolution, and color matters…choose M&M.
- Prints sheets up to 126″ wide
- Speeds up to 125 boards (4′ x 8′) an hour
- Various gloss levels available
- More accurate Pantone matching is now achievable through expanded gamut CMYK pigments
- Prints 6 colors plus white
- Prints on virtually all materials, rigid and flexible
- Materials we print on: Polystyrene, Sintra, Foamcore, Ultraboard, Corrugated Plastic, Acrylic, Aluminum, Vinyl Banner Material, PETG, Coverstock
An amazing print can end up looking terrible without the correct trimming and finishing. To enhance our printing capabilities we offer a full range of finishing services to our customers. Depending on the client’s need we can fully customize each job to their specifications. Correct trimming, die cutting, and embossing of the piece helps with the overall impact to the consumer.
- Die Cutting
- Computerized Routing and Cutting
- Heat Bending and assembly of Acrylic and other plastic substrates
- Extruding of plastic profiles
- Laser Cutting
- Laminating / Mounting
- Heat Sealing
- Sheeting / Slitting
In addition to our finishing operations M&M Inc. operates a completely equipped metal fabrication facility. This manufacturing facility complements our screen and digital signage by offering our customers custom metal and aluminum structures and displays. Our objective is to creatively blend the design and manufacturing of our metal structures with the printed materials those structures are designed to hold.
- In-house design, engineering and manufacturing
- Aluminum and Metal Welding
- Cutting and Bending
- CNC Capabilities
- Powder coated finishes
- Stamping, Punching and Casting
- Variety of extrusions shapes & profiles